Invent Design offers detailed machine design, equipment design, mechanical, radial stacker design, structural and mechanical design, and certification in Australia. We develop equipment designs from the concept stage to manufacture and work with clients from all over Australia to make sure their requirements are met. Based in Brisbane, our team support companies across Australia with industry leading engineering and drafting services and have designed many projects from large output radial stackers and existing mine upgrades to mine infrastructure and mechanical plant equipment.
WHY OUR MECHANICAL AND STRUCTURAL DRAFTING IS BRISBANE’S BEST
We utilise top down mechanical drafting and machine design methods to allow for a fully integrated equipment design, passing on the benefits to our clients, such as …
- Predictable operating costs
- Minimise risk of poor functional performance
- Minimise unnecessary administration
Click here to get in touch today and find out how we can help with your next project.
OUR EQUIPMENT DESIGN PHILOSOPHY
Our philosophy has been developed over 20 years of working with Australia’s leading mining mechanical designers, manufacturers and consultants. Our intention is to create simple yet highly refined and functional machine designs utilising the latest technology and manufacturing techniques. This is done with mechanical and structural drafting that minimises and rationalises the number of components and material types used, and designing with a preference for automated machine processes over time-consuming manual processes.
Our experience shows that by designing in a way which minimises human set-out, labour time and the number of manufacturing process speeds up assembly time creating more efficient and economical solutions.
- Our designs favour the use of CNC profile cut plate over standard section and flat bar which frequently require more time-consuming manual processes.
- Where possible we use pressed corners over welded joints as this type of joint requires less set-out time and avoids more expensive welding process.
- Avoiding unnecessary changes in material size which increases material handling and wastage costs.
- We utilise an extensive library of standard parts which reduces documentation and administration time.
- Rationalising components so single parts can serve multi functions which reduces the overall number of parts required.
- Preference to modular, containerised design which reduces shipping costs and site installation time.