Structural Engineering Certification

If you are required to obtain an engineer’s certificate for structural designs, we can assist. We offer certification of structural components to ensure they comply with relevant Australian Standards. Our engineers are RPEQ (Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland) qualified and can provide a certificate and report as necessary. Our qualifications and experience mean your certificate and/or report will have the level of detail necessary to minimise delays in your application.

We are happy to provide a competitive quote for structural engineering certification.

Click here to contact us.